A 20-something guy, who is known for his spontaneous crap, like the blog title.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Silent but effective

a little frustrated during training today.
unable to perform to my expectations. and obviously not to coach's.
心有余而力不足。
very much want to better my game.
need to train much harder.
june race is coming.
focus...

had a hearty dinner with team mates.
a bunch of fun-loving individuals.
always sincere, always helpful.
glad to have known them.
role models to learn from.

need to tidy up my office.
messy.
descriptors from colleagues include:
"your table looks busy"
"your room looks like a cyclone just went through it"
thanks. but at least I will not deny help.

need to tidy up my room.
messier.
can hardly see my table top.
can hardly see the floor.
looks like jerome needs to learn more from last month's core value.
DISCIPLINE.

spoke about scrabble with EK today.
actually went through the 2-letter list from memory.
only to realise we can't remember certain combinations already.
nonetheless real cool to find a 志同道合friend.

oakley.
cool!
need to get contacts first before buying the shades.

nike.
wow!
need to get backpack cos sling bags are killing my shoulders.

fortunately GSS still happening.
but still broke after last month's income tax payment.
goodness.

pc show.
probably will miss it.
no time, as usual.
small race tmr.
have to clinch it.
maybe kungfu panda will lift my spirits.

jerome realises this lazy way of blogging is, in a certain way, good.
short.
succinct.
efficient.

this is my fastest post ever.

let's see if this trend continues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home