A 20-something guy, who is known for his spontaneous crap, like the blog title.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The one about the messy slob

My room is in a complete mess. It has been so since the start of MBBS. Now that the dust has settled (literally), I will have to get started reading the 5kg ACLS manual. I need some space, but I didn't find any, simply because the table top is buried under a pile of odds and ends.

I will now defend myself by saying that I hadn't been a complete slob for 3/52. I had arranged all the notes and stuff and placed them into piles. The only problem now is where to accommodate them. I could buy a ring file, but lots of my written notes were done on A4 printing paper, and I wrote all the way to the margins. Which means punching holes through them will make me lose certain words.

So the papers remain in piles. Neat piles, mind you. Of course even if I do decide to sacrifice a few handwritten words and put them in ring files after all, I do not know where I can store them, cos my shelves are reaching maximum capacity. Then GC came up with the brilliant idea of IKEA storage boxes, which I can possibly place at the TOP of my cupboard

And hence I make this blog entry for 2 main reasons:
1. To appeal for more brilliant ideas on how to handle my mess
2. To motivate myself to clean up the mess, so I can post a before/after picture and boost my ego

Before all this, I will eat salmon at IKEA and have a bridge stay-over.

No, I'm not a slob; I thought I told you already.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha... wait till u see MY room on friday... haha

10:55 AM, April 13, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life is great out here in Mauritius. Plesant weather, good breeze and what more I got a great card offer from credit cards

6:39 PM, July 30, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home