A 20-something guy, who is known for his spontaneous crap, like the blog title.

Friday, September 11, 2009

The Final Bray

Jerome the verbose zebra takes his curtain call. He trudges along the chain of evolution (hopefully in the right direction) and transmutes into a talking monster on insectosaurus.blogspot.com.

I thank all who have been following this blog, and also apologise for the scant updates ever since work began in earnest. I am leaving this old site behind because talking in the form of a braying zebra gives me schizotypal tendencies, and I want to try something new, in the form of a talking monster, which most people attest I bear close resemblance to.

Besides making frequent references to my unmistakable overbite, I hope the new blog will be as refreshing to my readers as my recent life changes have been. As cliched as this may sound, but a new journey truly awaits, because my ORD date beckons, and I now begin life as an A&E trainee, amongst other exciting commitments. Quarter-life crisis hadn't been easy (everyone goes through this right?), and I guess the best way to go through this is to share my thoughts with my readers, hopefully learning a thing or two from you guys in the process!

Cheers, and see you guys at my new home. =)

3 Comments:

Blogger gwenstella said...

you know some studies have found a correlation between presence of an overbite and misarticulations of certain phonemes in speech. of which, you obviously do not have. lucky you.

quarter life crisis? i thought my one-fifth life crisis was bad enough. don't worry i think you're not the only one.

5:37 PM, September 11, 2009

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

9:54 AM, February 15, 2010

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not going to be original this time, so all I am going to say that your blog rocks, sad that I don't have suck a writing skills

6:01 AM, February 22, 2010

 

Post a Comment

<< Home